DJ Marketing & Associates evolved from the Charles W. Miller Company, Inc, which was established in 1950 and covered the Texas and Oklahoma Food Services Industry. In the 1970’s David and Jeff Miller joined the team and upon Charles’ retirement in the 1980’s, David and Jeff formed DJ Marketing Inc. In more recent years, David’s youngest son, Ryan has also joined the company giving DJ Marketing Inc. over 55 years of combined industry experience in this multi-generational firm.
In 2007, we added an internal sales, marketing and customer service associate and in 2011 we added two additional sales reps. We are a growing agency, continually striving to bring superior service and increased sales for our customers, dealers and factories thru creative hard work and integrity in our day to day efforts.
2017 brought even more growth with the merger of DJ Marketing and Advanced Culinary. More than doubling our sales team and providing you the best coverage possible.
Our motto is: “We are here to serve you!” This has been the message of DJ Marketing to the commercial and institutional segments of the food service industry for over 55 years. Our continual focus and effort as manufacturers’ representatives has been to provide each person, company, and institution we have worked with the very best in information, support, and satisfaction with the fine products we represent!
Here are just some of the ways we can and will help you with your foodservice needs:
- Help define your needs and then which specific equipment or tabletop products will best meet those needs.
- Explain and recommend the options and choices that can be added to maximize the effectiveness of the equipment.
- Aid you in getting quotations (if you don’t have a preferred supplier/dealer) on the product(s) you are interested in purchasing.
- Supply factory samples of tabletop products that your customer may want to review before making a purchase.
- Expediting the delivery of your equipment.
- For certain products, arrange a free factory start up on the equipment purchased.
- Demonstrate the proper use and operation of your new equipment.
- Explain the care and maintenance of the new equipment or products.
- Provide manuals and/or the website for use and maintenance information.
- Establish your contact information for authorized factory service and parts while the unit is under warranty.
You can see by the excellent brands we represent that we deliver on these commitments! We hope you will give us an opportunity to show you what we can do for you!